PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix how to favorite realtrack to track? - 09/18/21 08:07 AM
realtrack to track

I find one good solo.I found a good instrument that I want to use many times in the future.
I can only record it in my notepad.
Because I didn't find the option to add as my favorite here.

Attached File
2021-09-18_190359.jpg  (297 downloads)
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: how to favorite realtrack to track? - 09/18/21 05:50 PM
Are you doing this through the VST plugin? If so, I don't believe that there is a favorites option with that method. Others may know more.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: how to favorite realtrack to track? - 09/18/21 05:54 PM
Thanks, I put a suggestion in the testing forum:

Could you have a right click in the RealTrack/Drums/others pickers to add/remove the selected track to/from the RealTrack Favorites, also have a button down by the filter maybe "Show Favorites" that turns green like the "#" then "Show All" clears.
Rather than the limitations of the recent list.
thanks
Posted By: Pipeline Re: how to favorite realtrack to track? - 10/02/21 06:51 AM
I tried creating a Favorites Picker but there is no "Tracks" menu that can be accessed with scripting.
PG could have a Favorites window that lists all the tracks add to Favorites in all the RT,RD,UT,SMT,Midi,Loop Picker windows, you can then choose what track to Generate in, including Utility tracks.
The saved Favorites would include the track setting: Simple,Halftime, Direct Input etc.. and in the RealDrums the selected variation 01,02,03 etc..

BUT, if we get that Tabbed Multi Picker window that could show Favorites that would be better.

Attached picture Biab-Progression-Library5.gif
Pipeline:

If I were the boss of band in a box,
I would hire you at a high salary. grin
© PG Music Forums