PG Music Home
Posted By: Pipeline Easy Audio Edit - 10/23/21 09:33 PM
This was requested in the Wishlist: Drag Audio
Maybe it will make things easier ???

Posted By: Pipeline Re: Easy Audio Edit - 10/27/21 07:10 AM
With the Utility tracks you can generate any section.
If you could move and crossfade them easily you could have the sustain going into the next chord:
Oohs-Ahs-crossfade.mp3

Attached File
BB21-Crossfade2.gif  (117 downloads)
Attached File
Oohs-Ahs-crossfade.mp3  (2 downloads)
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Easy Audio Edit - 10/27/21 08:49 AM
<< If you could move and crossfade them easily you could have the sustain going into the next chord: >>

With both Utility Tracks and the Audio Editor Track, BIAB already automatically crossfades and the duration of the crossfade can be manually adjusted by users so it's possible with some experimentation this can be done. BIAB's automatic crossfade isn't as precise as your demonstration but I wonder how BIAB would handle the sustain using its automatic crossfade?

An alternate method giving the user more control to do the operation is to use two tracks and manually create a crossfade by one track fading in as the other track fades out and then bounce those two tracks onto a Utility Track.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Easy Audio Edit - 10/30/21 01:45 AM
This will show the RT change and adjust the level easily.

Attached picture RT-Join-BB.gif
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Easy Audio Edit - 11/01/21 03:05 AM
Same deal with midi, just have a view button in the Audio Edit to edit the midi track.
These suggestions may not get implemented til way down the track, but I'm just putting the ideas out there as I won't be around here forever.

Attached picture BB-Block-Midi-Track-Edit.gif
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Easy Audio Edit - 11/02/21 06:42 PM
Holds volume and position offset:

Attached picture BB21-Hold-Vol.gif
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Easy Audio Edit - 11/02/21 06:52 PM
Do you want a slow Hold strum ?

Attached picture BB21-Hold-Speed-Adjust.gif
© PG Music Forums