PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix BB VST is my band - 11/30/21 06:09 AM
I now input chords in BB VST to make a general demo.
If you want to make it, I will use other drums, such as ujam
I will also redo some bass with midi
When I need guitar ARP or sweep string, I will use BB VST to generate, and the sound is very good. Better than Ni guide. It's much more real than ujam's guitar.
When I need a guitar solo, I will also use BB VST to generate it
When I like to insert a harmonica, I also use BB VST to generate. Very convenient.
Thanks to BB VST and look forward to the 2022 version
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: BB VST is my band - 11/30/21 06:50 AM
Fantastic.

I am pleased that your workflow you have adopted works for you.

There are many different ways to use BiaB, and you have identified one that works well for you.
Posted By: swingbabymix Re: BB VST is my band - 11/30/21 07:09 AM
I now see that some realtracks are divided into SW and ev. Do you need to be very accurate when selecting realtracks? For example, it doesn't matter if EV can't choose the guide of SW to use in the rhythm of EV
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: BB VST is my band - 11/30/21 08:37 AM
There's no rules. There is no reason that a straight background beat cannot be mixed with a swing front line. You just need to experiment and find something that works for you.
Posted By: etcjoe Re: BB VST is my band - 11/30/21 08:52 AM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
There's no rules. There is no reason that a straight background beat cannot be mixed with a swing front line. You just need to experiment and find something that works for you.

Or as in Chuck Berry and Johnny Be Good, a straight lead guitar over a swing drummer. It was a unique sound.
© PG Music Forums