PG Music Home
Posted By: receder Best settings for Ultrawide Monitor? - 12/07/21 06:55 AM
Can anyone please explain the best way to adapt the display settings in BIAB 2022 for an Ultrawide monitor?

The monitor is 35" and has a native resolution of 3440 x 1440. Many plugins I use have a "scale" option which works well on this monitor, but I cannot find something similar in BIAB.

It's not that the display of BIAB is too small, it's just about making the most of the display real estate.

Thanks in anticipation.
Rec
Posted By: receder Re: Best settings for Ultrawide Monitor? - 12/08/21 04:54 AM
To partly answer my own question; the display you get when you hit CTRL-T (found in another thread) seems to improve things. It gives a nice chord entry area on the left while providing a full track list on the right.
Very good. Solve your own problems by yourself ^^
Posted By: receder Re: Best settings for Ultrawide Monitor? - 12/08/21 06:24 AM
The folk here are always friendly and helpful, but I don't know how many would be using an Ultrawide monitor so wasn't sure whether I would get any response. I also couldn't find any relevant existing thread on the forum or in the BIAB manual.

Then I noticed this thread -->

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=688570#Post688570

so thanks to Sixchannel for asking the question and Bob Calver for providing an answer which also helped me.

© PG Music Forums