PG Music Home
Hi, I've found that choosing "Silence" in the new multiriffs window doesn't make any effect at all. If I generate a solo over, say, 8 bars and want to mute the last two ones by selecting that bars and generating a silence (just the way you do when using the medley RT feature), nothing changes.

Can anybody confirm?

Attached picture 1.png
Posted By: receder Re: Multiriffs > Silence RT not working? - 12/10/21 06:26 AM
Originally Posted By: Cerio
Hi, I've found that choosing "Silence" in the new multiriffs window doesn't make any effect at all. If I generate a solo over, say, 8 bars and want to mute the last two ones by selecting that bars and generating a silence (just the way you do when using the medley RT feature), nothing changes.

Can anybody confirm?

Yes same happening here.
Posted By: Cerio Re: Multiriffs > Silence RT not working? - 12/10/21 07:03 AM
Thanks for for confirming! smile
Posted By: MikeK Re: Multiriffs > Silence RT not working? - 12/10/21 07:25 AM
Confirmed here as well.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Multiriffs > Silence RT not working? - 12/10/21 10:47 AM
I’ll add a silence checkbox, that would be much faster than needing to select a silent rt. And the silent rt will work too.
Posted By: Cerio Re: Multiriffs > Silence RT not working? - 12/10/21 11:30 AM
Thanks Peter, that's great! Of course there are workarounds (f5, edit audio...) but being able to do this directly from the multiriffs is much faster and intuitive.

Thanks again!
Originally Posted By: Cerio
Thanks Peter, that's great! Of course there are workarounds (f5, edit audio...) but being able to do this directly from the multiriffs is much faster and intuitive.

Thanks again!

This is a good find. RT1152 can be added to a track by the select RealTrack page or alternately from the Bar Settings Window and the RealTracks Button. It can also be added from the RealTrack Medley Window and the Track Actions and Dialog Page so it would be nice to be added from the Multi Riff Page.

Charlie
Posted By: Cerio Re: Multiriffs > Silence RT not working? - 12/17/21 11:01 AM
Added in buiild 912, thanks!
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
I’ll add a silence checkbox, that would be much faster than needing to select a silent rt. And the silent rt will work too.

This is a very good feature. And you update quickly.
Multiriffs is a great invention, can it be more refined?
For example, you can control four parts in each bar (Beat1, 2, 3, 4)

Attached picture 2021-12-22_185345.jpg
Attached picture 2021-12-21_084032.jpg
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: Multiriffs > Silence RT not working? - 12/22/21 07:14 PM
multiriffs for each beat of a bar? several different options for each beat? not sure any meaningful phrases will have been recorded for one beat. why do you want to do this?
Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
multiriffs for each beat of a bar? several different options for each beat? not sure any meaningful phrases will have been recorded for one beat. why do you want to do this?

Mainly I like the silence function of Multiriffs.
Hope more details and more flexibility.

In addition, some small tones are also hoped to be realized through Multiriffs. Hope to be more detailed, instead of starting from the beginning of each BAR.
Since chord setting can achieve beat 1234
I think Multiriffs shouldn't be difficult, right?
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Multiriffs > Silence RT not working? - 12/23/21 12:31 AM
Yeah I don’t think by the beat will work, have you tried the start and end offsets to dial in how it works.
© PG Music Forums