PG Music Home
Posted By: allstar474 Drums Dont End ? - 12/15/21 01:36 AM
At Last End Bar at Held Chord Drums Play added Fill Occasionally ??? Tried deleting bars after End No Help !
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Drums Dont End ? - 12/15/21 02:28 AM
Welcome to the forum. I have had that happen on occasion. I’m not sure of the cause. I just press F5 on the final bar where there should be no drums and tell BIAB to mute the drum track.

With BIAB 2022, I think there are more advanced ways to do this using the audio editing functions. Others may know more.

And there is always the old method of taking the tracks into RealBand or a DAW of your choice and applying a fade.
Posted By: allstar474 Re: Drums Dont End ? - 12/23/21 11:27 PM
I'll Try That Thank U Merry Xmas from L.I.N.Y.
Posted By: Mike02392 Re: Drums Dont End ? - 12/25/21 03:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Welcome to the forum. I have had that happen on occasion. I’m not sure of the cause. I just press F5 on the final bar where there should be no drums and tell BIAB to mute the drum track.

With BIAB 2022, I think there are more advanced ways to do this using the audio editing functions. Others may know more.

And there is always the old method of taking the tracks into RealBand or a DAW of your choice and applying a fade.

Yes, with BIAB 2022 you can easily go into the audio and apply a fade to the drum (or any other) track if it does something annoying at the end.
© PG Music Forums