PG Music Home
Just exercising my new BiaB 2022. I'm interested in the AP Sets (#11 in my PAK). When I load a song from that set (with the Song Picker) that has vocals, I don't hear them. All I get is the instruments and Big Lyric window that sounds a melody note for every word.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
May need to jump through a few hoops 1) You will need to have the proper version, so be sure you have most recent update. 2) Then you also need to have Windows Media Player configured to play .wma files.
Thanks for the WMP tip. I actually disabled it a while backs, since it was causing some sort of problem. Will re-enable and see what happens.

I did try to load a song into RealBand and then load a vocal. Won't load the WAV vocal, but WMA loads and plays OK. Why wouldn't BiaB just load the vocal tracks and play them vs use WMP? FYI, I currently have VLC media player playing audio tracks and updated to build 912.

HogTime, I’m confused. I have tested several of those song files, and they all played properly. How are you loading them?

Thanks for checking with your system.

At first I was selecting the MGU file directly from the AP folder. Then I tried the Song Picker. Same results. See a post by Brian a few earlier than me for same problem.
Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
HogTime, I’m confused. I have tested several of those song files, and they all played properly. How are you loading them?

Rob did you load the examples in my post, wondering if you get the same results?
Loading the mgu from File/Open/... then to BB/Songs and Lessons/Artist Performance Sets folder etc...

Brian

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=691988#Post691988

My post has been resolved now after a clean install of 2022_0pak

Thanks Rob for testing.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=691988#Post691988
Fantastic, Brian. Another happy camper. grin
Thanks for the info, Brian. I'll give that a try.

Edit: Thanks to Brian I can now hear the singers!! Weird situation. smile
Does that place you firmly in ..... wait for it ....

Hog Heaven!!??
DEFINITELY!! smile
© PG Music Forums