PG Music Home
Our special is EXTENDED to January 15th!

We've added 100 new RealStyles more to our XPro Styles collection with the just-released XPro Styles PAK 2!

These fresh new RealStyles will work with the Band-in-a-Box® Pro package contents! In fact, these will work with ANY Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows package!

The brand-new XPro Styles PAK 2 expands your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 style library with 100 fully-produced arrangements including 25 rock and pop styles, 25 jazz styles, 25 country styles, and 25 folk styles.

Ending soon! Our XPro Styles PAKs are ON SALE UNTIL January 15th! Add XPro Styles PAK 1 or 2 to your collection for only $29 each... that's 40% off our regular price of $49! Want them both? Order the XPro Styles PAKs 1 & 2 Bundle for just $49!

Watch our Demos video, or pick and choose the demos you want to listen to when you visit our XPro Styles PAKs page.

Note: XPro Styles PAK 2 requires RealTracks from Band-in-a-Box® 2022 or higher and is compatible with any package, including Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile Edition.
very nice
Posted By: royj Re: XPro Styles PAK 2 - Special Extended! - 01/03/22 01:39 PM
Is it possible to explain the difference (if any) in the Styles obtained with the BIAB/RB Paks, the Extra Styles paks and the XPro Styles paks? MultiStyles are clearly styles with more sub-styles but do the the XPro styles have any significant difference from any "normal" style.
Thank you, Roy
Posted By: Icelander Re: XPro Styles PAK 2 - Special Extended! - 01/05/22 10:33 AM
Originally Posted By: royj
Is it possible to explain the difference (if any) in the Styles obtained with the BIAB/RB Paks, the Extra Styles paks and the XPro Styles paks?
Since no staff member has picked this one up, I'll jump in here if I may:
They don't possess any conceptual difference or qualities from any "core" styles, you're right about that. The only difference is that the Xtra & XPro styles are constructed with pre-existing RTs only, whereas the newest "core" styles that come with each yearly update have at least one new RT, i.e. an RT that has been specifically issued along with that specific release of the program. The difference then between the Xtra and the XPro lies only within the selection of RTs that have been utilised to create them (the Xtra use a wider range).

Hope this helps.
Posted By: royj Re: XPro Styles PAK 2 - Special Extended! - 01/05/22 12:28 PM
Thank you so much - that clarifies my uncertainty
© PG Music Forums