PG Music Home
Posted By: DFT Weird Little Quirk In My 914 Bld? - 01/06/22 11:53 PM
This is probably of little importance to most, but I'm experiencing a weird little quirk when using the Copy Special Copy/ Move tracks.

When you are in the dialogue and selecting Melody as source after importing a MIDI file, the dialog shows in bold any of the 16 channels with data/ tracks and faded for any empty channels. It is similar to SEQ without the patch names.

When you move a track to destination and then return to the dialogue the moved track now is faded since it is no longer in the source track ... except for channel 4.

I know I have properly moved the track on channel 4 because if I solo Melody I no longer hear it and if I solo the destination track there it is. Also, when I go to SEQ, it no longer show a track 4 in the MIDI file.

But, alas, channel 4 continues to present itself boldly in the Copy/ Move Tracks dialogue.

Haven't experienced this with any other track, but haven yet had occasion to try to move 9, or 11-16.
I can confirm that. I'll report it to the developers. Thanks!
Posted By: DFT Re: Weird Little Quirk In My 914 Bld? - 01/08/22 02:52 AM
Thanks. Certainly not an especially important bug, but good to know it's being attended.
You're very welcome DFT, glad to help! Thankfully it doesn't seem to actually affect anything laugh
© PG Music Forums