PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/09/22 01:14 AM
BIAB Plugin Standalone 4.28

I wanted to listen to the solo instrument solo, but it didn't work.
I remember it used to be possible.

I recorded a video, please download and watch

Attached File
20220109.mp4  (11 downloads)
Posted By: Uncle Paul Re: BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/09/22 10:42 AM
I have the same.
Only the mix is generated.
The tracks remain muted even when soloed.
During generation I get an error message regarding windows audio session. Error number is 9997
Any idea anyone
Posted By: Uncle Paul Re: BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/09/22 10:59 AM
The plugIn (in Studio one) did work fine, so I copied the settings. Could not transfer the settings for Audio, as these do not exist in the plugIn.
Settings in Studio one have been 44,1 k and iun the PlugIn 48k. This setting in the PlugIn was the only one available. Changing the Audio Interface to 48k was not helping at all.
Posted By: Uncle Paul Re: BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/09/22 12:29 PM
Another thing is strange. Although I hear the full instrument mix when playing the arrangement, all the real tracks are shown as NA, only the real drums are shown as present. But I do have the real Tracks and the Style in the PlugIn and the Main Program.
All this is no problem, as I only use the PlugIn and the main Programm. Yet it hints hidden problems.
Posted By: DrDan Re: BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/09/22 12:46 PM
Ya, I got no soloing. The BIAB-VST standalone, just like the BIAB-VST, is broken. But doesn't matter for me because it only plays bass no matter what the RTs are. crazy This has been reported and we are awaiting a fix. Not the best way to start the new year! cry
Posted By: Uncle Paul Re: BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/09/22 02:42 PM
Yes, but the PlugIn was working this afternoon, just now it is broken just as the Stand alone. Yet I can drag the audio tracks into my DAW where they work fine.

Anyhow, let us hope for a fix and not too much problems for the next few month.
Posted By: Uncle Paul Re: BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/09/22 02:48 PM
While we are at it, I have a questionn that remained unanswered for more than a year now since I raised it with support. (The issue went with the 2021 Version but is back now with the 2022 Version) Any time I open the style picker from the PlugIn, the bbw4 pops up in the foreground, squezzed into a vertical ribbon with the menue items displayed for a while.
Is this by purpose and happening everywhere? Or is it just my system and that may be a problem of Sorts?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/09/22 07:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Uncle Paul
While we are at it, I have a questionn that remained unanswered for more than a year now since I raised it with support. (The issue went with the 2021 Version but is back now with the 2022 Version) Any time I open the style picker from the PlugIn, the bbw4 pops up in the foreground, squezzed into a vertical ribbon with the menue items displayed for a while.
Is this by purpose and happening everywhere? Or is it just my system and that may be a problem of Sorts?

Good question U.P. but as a friendly suggestion, possibly starting a new thread with this topic might get better attention.
Posted By: DrDan Re: BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/09/22 07:25 PM
Quote:
Any time I open the style picker from the PlugIn, the bbw4 pops up in the foreground, squezzed into a vertical ribbon with the menue items displayed for a while.

Ya, this always happens here also. Best not to be overly critical. As long as it goes away as quick as it comes. grin
Posted By: Uncle Paul Re: BIAB Plugin Standalone can not SOLO? - 01/10/22 01:55 AM
Thank you for this confirmation.
And yes, as long as it does no harm I just ignore this strange behaviour. But anytime something goes wrong, I tend to think that may be connected somehow. That there is some hidden monster lurking.
© PG Music Forums