PG Music Home
Posted By: Mark Scalotti Vocal Synth - Sinsy Error [Resolved] - 01/15/22 01:28 AM
I've been using the Sinsy Vocal Synth but in the last month or so I keep getting the error:

"The Vocal Track has been completed, but something went wrong, as it's size is zero."

I tried it will files that I used before successfully but I still get the same error.

Any ideas?
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Vocal Synth - Sinsy Error - 01/17/22 07:25 PM
Which version/build of Band-in-a-Box is this? You should check that you have the latest build available.

If you do and it's still not working, perhaps some settings have been changed recently on the Sinsy site. Try using the "Vocal synth - Manual mode" instead of Auto.

The xml file will be saved in C:\bb\data\sRequest\sound.xml. Go to https://www.sinsy.jp and click "English" at top right. Browse for the xml file, and then click Send. When it's finished, download the .wav file, go back to Band-in-a-Box, and select the file. It should be imported to the audio track.
Posted By: Mark Scalotti Re: Vocal Synth - Sinsy Error - 01/22/22 12:31 AM
Thanks Andrew. I'm using Band-in-a-Box for Windows Version 2022 (914) 64 bit application. I've only just been able to test it with manual mode and manual mode works, but auto mode still does not. I tried it with several files and the results are consistent. Manual OK, Auto Fail.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Vocal Synth - Sinsy Error - 01/22/22 02:09 AM
Auto-mode will be working again in the next patch.
Posted By: Mark Scalotti Re: Vocal Synth - Sinsy Error - 01/22/22 02:22 PM
Great, Thanks.
© PG Music Forums