PG Music Home
Posted By: robwatt wrong ending after regenerating - 01/15/22 08:26 AM
I occur a wrong ending in my created song in Band in a Box 2022.
For this song I use the Country Even style FPBRTEV.STY, Country Fingerpicking 8th Ev120.
After added some chords in the beginning and start play, the song ends correct.
But now I make some chord changes.
After making some chord changes you have to regenerate the song, this is normal.....but, when you regenerate a couple times after do some changes, suddenly the song has a wrong ending at the end. There is an extra rythmguitar stroke that follows after when the song has to end.
It seems to me that the regenerating process is not stable.
I have also tried several Country Styles, but the problem is still the same.
Does anybody occur this problem?
I listened to this style _FPBRTEV several times. I do hear a timing problem in the ending of the Guitar2 track (RT #1677), which is an issue with that specific RT that we should fix. I'm not sure if that's what you are hearing. If it is, try muting that track during the ending using the F5 bar settings, or freezing the track when the ending is in time. If the problem is different, you could freeze the song, and send it to support@pgmusic.com for us to take a look at.
Posted By: PookieFoot Re: wrong ending after regenerating - 01/20/22 02:11 PM
I think I might have experienced the same problem. BIAB 2022 always plays the first chord in the last bar of the chorus as a shot. I've no idea what to do about it...
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: wrong ending after regenerating - 01/20/22 05:39 PM
Originally Posted By: PookieFoot
I think I might have experienced the same problem. BIAB 2022 always plays the first chord in the last bar of the chorus as a shot. I've no idea what to do about it...

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

The chord may be set up to play as a shot. To check if this is the case, see if the chord is followed by two period characters, like this C..

You can also right-click on the chords and select Chord Settings <Alt><F5>

Attached picture 2022-01-21_07-35-24.jpg
© PG Music Forums