PG Music Home
Some years ago I created an SGU for a simple Chet Atkins type Waltz and yesterday revisited it.
It used an all midi style called, I am sure, TENDOOR. When I went to open it up a little yellow box appeared saying TENDOOR not found and defaulted to a slow waltz generic style. It ain't the same. Lol.
What happened to it? Any ideas? Did PG retire some of the old "heritage' midi styles at some point?
Can someone check their old BB midi styles and see if they have it and what it was on please? Add-ons says I have everything - but that's clearly not quite so.
Note - been a BB User for 10 years and AFAIK I've always loaded the latest year on top of the previous.
Bests
Ian
Posted By: DrDan Re: Missing / lost a "Heritage" midi style - 01/19/22 09:36 AM
Nothng here with that name.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Missing / lost a "Heritage" midi style - 01/19/22 10:38 AM
Hi Ian,

I've been collecting everything in the same folder since 2008. I don't have a Tendoor style.

--Noel
Hi sixchannel, we do not remove old Styles; we just add new ones to each version. I also do not see a Style called "TENDOOR". However, there are Styles with similar names: "Tender", TENDERLY", and "_TENDER". It is also possible that the Style you are looking for was a custom Style that was not made by us.
Hi Ian

I also can't find TENDOOR

The nearest I have is TENDERLY (2002/08)

Hope someone else knows more than I on this.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Missing / lost a "Heritage" midi style - 01/19/22 12:18 PM
Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
Hi Ian

I also can't find TENDOOR

The nearest I have is TENDERLY (2002/08)

Hope someone else knows more than I on this.

It's not me. I don't have TENDOOR either and I have a number of Norton's styles.
Gents
Many thanks for looking.
All to no avail, I'm afraid. In a fit of WtH it dawned on me that it was a User Style I'd created.
All of 6 years ago. Doesn't time fly?
Sorry for the mess.
Bestx
Ian
No need to be sorry. You found the answer. That's the most important bit wink
© PG Music Forums