PG Music Home
Posted By: huertaaj How to enter a certain chord? - 01/20/22 11:58 PM
Hello:

I am not a real musician, can't read or write music, but I play a little Bossa guitar. So please forgive my ignorance since I don't know anything about chord theory. I want to see if I can recreate the Bossa song Corcovado in BIAB. Once I master that then I will be able to tackle other songs with better knowledge of what I'm doing. I looked online at a certain web page and it shows some chords which I don't know how to enter them into BIAB.

For example, how would I go about entering G13/-9? I would add a screenshot of what I mean but I can't figure out how to do that here. This PGMusic forum thing only seems to allow me to add URLs for images. There is another chord shown as A7/+5 which I also can't figure out. Any help from anyone will be appreciated?

Thanks
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: How to enter a certain chord? - 01/21/22 12:09 AM
G13b9

A7#5

I thinks it’s a great way to learn to enter a song into BIAB. Just so you know, you can probably find a .SGU for Corcovado via Google.

Posted By: Mark Hayes Re: How to enter a certain chord? - 01/21/22 12:11 AM
Originally Posted By: huertaaj
I am not a real musician, can't read or write music, but I play a little Bossa guitar.

Hey, that's real enough.

Essential bookmark (or just copy the text since it will probably never change) – https://www.pgmusic.com/tutorial_chordlist.htm
© PG Music Forums