PG Music Home
Here is a video demonstration of how to add a simple kick drum variation to your song in Band-in-a-Box! This was demonstrated in Band-in-a-Box 2021 for as per a customer request, but it will work much the same in the current version of Band-in-a-Box.

Very clever. I would not have thought of using a Hi-Q instrument for the drum. I hope to see many more short videos like this that stick to one subject.
Hello Jim Fogle,

Thanks for the feedback!

There have been many requests for video tutorials on specific functions in Band-in-a-Box, so we will be making many more!

If you have any specific requests, please post them in our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum!
That is a quick fix and would work well in sections but the chances of having a very different kick sound are pretty high I would suspect and matching it within BIAB would be a task.
Great tip, Jerry.
I guess that by having a larger library of sounds available gives you flexibility to find a good match.
I'm truly enjoying these ongoing series of videos PG Music is recently publishing. The presentations are spot on, they're informative, brief and basic. I hope to see many more.

Charlie
© PG Music Forums