PG Music Home
Here is a helpful video that demonstrates how to change a Style in the middle of your song, then change it back to the original Style.

Hi Chantelle,

That a nice, compact and to the point video. Excellent. Thanks.

Gordon.
Glad you liked it Gordon! We are trying to make more videos on specific topics. If you have any ideas for a video, please post them in this forum: https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=113&page=1
Well, that was simple...I'd have found some convoluted way eventually I suppose but the video works a treat. THANK YOU.
Originally Posted By: rayc
Well, that was simple...I'd have found some convoluted way eventually I suppose but the video works a treat. THANK YOU.

We're so glad to hear the video helped you! If there are any other videos you'd like to see, you're welcome to use the link above that Chantelle posted to pose your ideas for consideration.
Chantelle, great video! I noticed at 4:30 that a blank yellow pop up box appears in the lower right corner when you regenerated. Know why this is? I get the same thing all the time and thought it might just be something quirky about my install. THANKS!
Originally Posted By: DC Ron
Chantelle, great video! I noticed at 4:30 that a blank yellow pop up box appears in the lower right corner when you regenerated. Know why this is? I get the same thing all the time and thought it might just be something quirky about my install. THANKS!

Thanks for pointing this out, I didn't notice it while filming. It is possible that there was text in the box, but it didn't get picked up by the screen capture software. Although, if it is also happening on your computer then it is something to watch out for. The next time you notice a blank yellow box, please take note of what it was you last clicked on. Then go to Help | Utilities | Display log/text file. Save a copy of this file and email it to support@pgmusic.com for analysis. I checked my log file and didn't see anything suspicious so far, but I'll also remember to watch and see if it happens again on my computer as well.
© PG Music Forums