PG Music Home
I have BIAB 2022 and I'm trying to get my tune to have the band hit all together on beat 2 of a measure. I try to use the micro chords screen but it doesn't include the drums. It would be so nice to have a bass drum and cymbal hit together accent box for that screen.
ignore micro chords. have you tried entering the chord on beat 2 followed by two dots? that will give you a shot - eg C..

not sure how it will sound in the context of the chords around it - depends on what you have for beats 1 and 3 but that's how you enter what BIAB calls a shot which i presume is what you mean by a hit
tagging onto Bob's answer...

As you'd know, each bar on the BIAB chordsheet consists of two cells. So to get a C chord to play the whole bar and to add a shot on beat 2, the chord entry that needs to be typed in is...

First cell in bar: C,C..
Second cell in bar C

Note: The first cell covers beats 1 and 2 and the second cell covers beats 3 and 4. It's necessary to tell beat 3 that you are setting the chords back to normal after the shot on beat 2.

The song will need regenerating after the above chords have been entered.
What Noel says is correct. The only thing I can add is that the results may vary depending on the style you are using. Some styles just work better than others.

Notes ♫
© PG Music Forums