PG Music Home
Posted By: Mike Will Last Chorus with Tag - 05/01/22 01:19 PM
I am using
Band-in-a-Box® for Windows
Version 2022 (922)
64 bit application

At the end of the last chorus when there's a tag, instead of jumping to the tag BiaB plays bar #1, then the bar after the tag.

I think the bug is something like: When the 'jump to tag' condition is detected, the song, for that one bar, jumps to bar 1, which may be a default initial condition. Then after that bar, which would be a special case, things work as expected. There's a tiny bug in that special case that inadvertently sets the "next bar" to 1, or neglects to set it at all so the initial value is not updated.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Last Chorus with Tag - 05/01/22 07:46 PM
Originally Posted By: Mike Will
I am using
Band-in-a-Box® for Windows
Version 2022 (922)
64 bit application

At the end of the last chorus when there's a tag, instead of jumping to the tag BiaB plays bar #1, then the bar after the tag.

I think the bug is something like: When the 'jump to tag' condition is detected, the song, for that one bar, jumps to bar 1, which may be a default initial condition. Then after that bar, which would be a special case, things work as expected. There's a tiny bug in that special case that inadvertently sets the "next bar" to 1, or neglects to set it at all so the initial value is not updated.

Does the song have any repeats or is it one chorus?
Two things to try:
1: Options > Return To Factory Settings (Most)
2: if that doesn't work, send us a screen capture of your song settings (you can attach using the File Manager item in your reply)
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: Last Chorus with Tag - 05/02/22 09:59 AM
Hi Mike, in addition to Audio Tracks suggestions, test if this happens if you re-create the same number of bars, repeats, and tag in a new song, or if the problem is just in this one song you are working on now.
© PG Music Forums