PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix Click to play doesn't work - 05/09/22 03:44 AM
Have you ever encountered a situation, that is, after opening BIAB for a period of time, click to generate can be completed, but click to play can not play.
Of course, my solution is to close BIAB after saving, reopen it, and play again. But I want to know, have you ever encountered a situation where you can't play it.

BIAB 2022 922ver
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Click to play doesn't work - 05/09/22 04:35 AM
Originally Posted By: swingbabymix
Have you ever encountered a situation, that is, after opening BIAB for a period of time, click to generate can be completed, but click to play can not play.
Of course, my solution is to close BIAB after saving, reopen it, and play again. But I want to know, have you ever encountered a situation where you can't play it.

BIAB 2022 922ver

The situation that you described has never happened to me.
Posted By: Joseph Land Re: Click to play doesn't work - 05/09/22 10:03 AM
Originally Posted By: swingbabymix

BIAB 2022 922ver

Never seen that happen in over 20+ years of using the product.
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: Click to play doesn't work - 05/09/22 10:08 AM
When this issue happens, try using the spacebar to play or double click a bar to start playback at a specific point. Is that also not working for you?
Posted By: JohnJohnJohn Re: Click to play doesn't work - 05/09/22 11:29 AM
Has been happening to me for about 5 years! I click Play and nothing happens. Then I click Play again and it plays. I reported it here but nothing was ever changed/fixed so that is just how BIAB works for me! Just another in a series of quirky BIAB behaviors!
© PG Music Forums