PG Music Home
Posted By: Sandra Sherman Band Styles menu entries missing - 05/11/22 06:31 AM
After I had to return to factory settings, bc the mixer was constantly showing only drums, bass and piano (no matter what style, no other instruments were displayed), I'm now missing the Real Band Styles entries. There's that Style menu button with the downward arrow, when you click that arrow, third entry from top (Band Styles / Best Real Styles) doesn't show any entries, just the categories with "--------", but no styles in there.

Is there a way to load them sperately?

Sandra
Posted By: Sandra Sherman Re: Band Styles menu entries missing - 05/11/22 09:06 AM
I resolved this now. Somehow re-installing the Realtracks helped solve that problem.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Band Styles menu entries missing - 05/11/22 09:30 AM
Hi Sandra,

Just in case this is useful information...

I've found that sometimes clicking on the "Rebuild and Fix" button found in Realtrack picker helps solve Realtracks-related problems.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Sandra Sherman Re: Band Styles menu entries missing - 05/11/22 09:37 AM
Thanks Noel. I tried this, but to no avail. But BIAB is acting totally bonkers at the moment.
Hello Sandra,

Glad to hear that you were able to get your RealTracks back! Regarding the issue that initiated the Return to Factory Settings, you can click the eye button at the bottom right of the mixer to view and select which tracks you would like to have visible in the Mixer window. If you have any other issues, please feel free to reach out to us here at PG Music, we're always happy to help!

Attached picture Untitled.png
© PG Music Forums