PG Music Home
Hello everyone. I hope I am posting this in the correct forum. If not, I do apologize.

I am brand new to BIAB so this is newbie question. I am interested in making southern gospel tracks and I'm looking for recommendations for RealStyles that are similar to the styles found in the southern gospel Midi Styles Set #20. Southern gospel is most similar to country so I know I should be looking in that direction. I'm open to recommendations for individual styles or style add on packs. TIA
Originally Posted By: brandonc17
Hello everyone. I hope I am posting this in the correct forum. If not, I do apologize.

I am brand new to BIAB so this is newbie question. I am interested in making southern gospel tracks and I'm looking for recommendations for RealStyles that are similar to the styles found in the southern gospel Midi Styles Set #20. Southern gospel is most similar to country so I know I should be looking in that direction. I'm open to recommendations for individual styles or style add on packs. TIA

Firstly, Welcome to the neighborhood.

My search came up with this list which I hope is somewhat helpful:

Attached picture 2022-05-28_0-46-29.jpg
Welcome to the forums brandonc17!

You can search Styles in the StylePicker in a number of ways. One of the most effective ways is using the filters below the search. If you click the dropdown next to Category, then select | More... | beneath POP/ROCK/BLUES Styles, then select | Gospel | this will filter the Band-in-a-Box Styles by that genre. Of course, you can further narrow your search by selecting further filter options.

Hope this helps!

Attached picture Screenshot 2022-05-27 111330.png
© PG Music Forums