PG Music Home
Posted By: Hodge Count in - 01/20/10 10:39 PM
Trying to have a simple count-in take place but the count-in is always followed by 4 beats of silence. How can I fix that? Hodge
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Count in - 01/20/10 11:22 PM
I'd try Opt. >> Preferences >> Count-in/Met. and under pattern choose something like 1-3-1234. This means that the first count-in bar has counts on beats 1 and 3, and the second count-in bar will have counts on beats 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Hodge Re: Count in - 01/21/10 12:20 AM
I'll be darned ! I never realized before that all count-in options involved TWO bars. Thanks Noel.
Can you also answer this.... When I'm soloing and recording over a song, how do I erase my solo so I can try again?
Posted By: Mac Re: Count in - 01/21/10 01:16 AM
If it is an Audio recording, go to Audio trackname, RightClick and find the Kill Audio button...
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Count in - 01/21/10 05:03 AM
Quote:

When I'm soloing and recording over a song, how do I erase my solo so I can try again?

In addition to Mac's comment above, if your solo is produced by the Soloist: right-click on Soloist (top menu), select "Edit Soloist Track" and then choose "Kill entire Soloist Part". This works for both MIDI and Realtrack soloists that are generated on the Soloist track.

Regards,
Noel
© PG Music Forums