PG Music Home
After I figured out how to install the PD995 driver, I've been printing some leadsheets to Pdf to transfer to Mobile Sheets Pro on my Android tablet. It seems to work OK but the song title is garbled when I open the file and the actual music is OK.

Any thoughts?

Where does the garbling occur? On the PDF created by PDF995, or one step later after converting using your app for Android?

There are many alternatives to PDF995, the one bundled with BIAB. I use Cute PDF.
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Where does the garbling occur? On the PDF created by PDF995, or one step later after converting using your app for Android?

There are many alternatives to PDF995, the one bundled with BIAB. I use Cute PDF.

Yes, it's on the pdf created by pdf995. I'll try Cute PDF. Do I install it in the bb folder and remove pdf995? The system defaults to pdf995 even after I loaded Cute PDF. Remove PDF995, maybe?
You shouldn't need to uninstall PDF995 to install Cute PDF.
Just select Cute PDF when you use the print function.
Correct; it’s independent of BIAB. Just choose it instead of your printer, in any application. If the print preview looks good in BIAB, it should create a good PDF.
Got rid of Cute PDF and reloaded PDF995 and everything working as it should. Thanks for the help!!
I would accept reinstalling PDF995 helped. It would not have been related to CutePDF. Glad it’s fixed.
© PG Music Forums