PG Music Home
Posted By: ProfWacko UltraPak Installation missing RealTracks - 07/22/22 09:56 PM
I'm going through the RealTracks demos (a VERY DEEP place, BTW) and upon loading the SGU file for _BABBLE.STY demo, 3 of the RealTracks show N/A.

They are 2877, 2878, and 2879.

Shouldn't I have these now that I have installed the UltraPak updates?

Can anybody tell me which RealTrack set these are part of, so I can try to find them?

ADVthanksANCE

-Jack (no babbling in central Texas)
They all appear to be from RealTracks Set 279 : Americana: Slow Groovin' 12-8 & 16ths

Hope this helps.
... and if you have UltraPAK, you should have all RealTrack sets 1...400.

Have you done Rebuild from the StylePicker? (button near the bottom of the StylePicker)
Help->What add-ons do I have ...
should show what's installed and what's missing.
Did you do this as a download by chance? If you used the new Download and Install Manager, by default it will only show you the newest content for download. To change this, in the download/install manager is a checkbox after you've put in your download URL near the top center of the window. When you uncheck it, it reveals all available files for download.
Thanks to all for the helpful suggestions.

When I downloaded the RealTracks installer files, I neglected to include the realtracks278-280.exe installer, because they were present in my What Add-ons Do I Have list.

Apparently, the Pro edition comes with a subset of the 278-280 RealTracks.

After installing the 278-280 package, everything shows up!

I have met the enemy, and it is me.

>8]

-Jack (no more N/A in central Texas)
© PG Music Forums