PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix Make Chord builder even better. - 07/30/22 07:04 AM
The Chord builder dialog can inspire a lot of music.
I hope it can be better.
1: The chord buttons are larger and easier to click.
2: You can change the sound to be a normal piano
3: The chord sound can be fixed, instead of the sound effect being different every time you click
4: Add a total of virtual keyboards below, you can see the sounds contained in the chords

Attached picture 2022-07-30_175957.jpg
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Make Chord builder even better. - 07/30/22 11:20 AM
SwingBabyMix,

Nice ideas but the forum section to make suggestions to change Band-in-a-Box is the +++ Band-in-a-Box Wishlist +++ forum section.

The idea will have a much better chance to be seen by PG Music when the idea is placed in the correct forum.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Make Chord builder even better. - 07/30/22 11:41 AM
I agree with Jim. Place this in the wishlist section. That's what it's for smile
Posted By: swingbabymix Re: Make Chord builder even better. - 07/30/22 02:25 PM
I remember I made a similar request a year ago. . .
Posted By: Jerry - PG Music Re: Make Chord builder even better. - 07/30/22 06:57 PM
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll be sure to pass this along to our development team.

In the future, Ff you have ideas for new features, RealTracks, or Styles, we suggest posting your ideas in our Wishlist forum because the more people who agree with the ideas, the more likely they are to be included in future releases. https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm&c=3
Posted By: swingbabymix Re: Make Chord builder even better. - 07/31/22 02:55 AM
Originally Posted By: Jerry - PG Music
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll be sure to pass this along to our development team.

In the future, Ff you have ideas for new features, RealTracks, or Styles, we suggest posting your ideas in our Wishlist forum because the more people who agree with the ideas, the more likely they are to be included in future releases. https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm&c=3

thanks
© PG Music Forums