PG Music Home
Posted By: minor9th Selection tool for biab windows 2022 - 08/07/22 10:27 PM
How can I find the selection tool? How can I select a note or section in the notation area to edit. I've tried everything to no avail.
Appreciate any help.

Thank you,
George
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Selection tool for biab windows 2022 - 08/07/22 10:34 PM
There is the Notation Mode, and there is the Editable Notation Mode (plus a third option, the piano roll). Make sure you are in the Editable mode, then right-click the note to bring up options.

If you are only changing the pitch, you can left-click and, while holding, drag up or down.

Does that help?
Posted By: minor9th Re: Selection tool for biab windows 2022 - 08/07/22 11:26 PM
Fantastic! Thanks for your help Matt. I think I can learn from here. Well, (one more); Looks like this won't work for editing for tab wihout getting to the right area to select tab. Would I go to the guitar button and look around there? Can I drag and drop a measure(s) or drag the notation staff to the tab staff? Or vice-versa?

Thank you again Matt. You have really been helpful; I sure appreciate it.
George
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Selection tool for biab windows 2022 - 08/08/22 11:14 AM
You’re welcome. I don’t use Tab so others will need to help here. But I suggest you start another thread and put Tab somewhere in the subject line.
Posted By: minor9th Re: Selection tool for biab windows 2022 - 08/08/22 01:22 PM
thanks. I'll try that.
George
© PG Music Forums