PG Music Home
This just happened. I noticed it right away because I use this one style often. In fact, I had just used it with one project and then, when I went to use it with another, it was no longer there. I did a search of the complete list of styles. I also did a hard drive search and the style is still in the bb\styles subdirectory. But when I do a rebuild of the styles, the Stylepicker doesn't see it.

I'm puzzled why it would suddenly disappear when I was in the middle of using it, but I'm even more concerned that I can't get it back into the Stylepicker even though it is there on the disk.

Got any advice on how I can get it back? Is there some sort of deep reset of the Stylepicker that I don't know about that may get it back?
Do check that you have cleared any Filters. That could hide the Style you are looking for.

Attached picture ClearStylePickerFilter.jpg
Thanks, that did the trick! Whew! I've never used that button before -- incidentally, mine just sez "Clear." Hey as long as it works.
Excellent, glad you got it sorted, and thanks for marking your thread as Resolved. This can help others in the future too.
© PG Music Forums