PG Music Home
According to old mails PGmusic has discounts on Biab in December. But if I am correct one always need an older version of the Audiophile Edition. This is too expensive for me. Does someone has info on this.
We can only surmise based on past events.

Historically, when a new version is released, PG Music offers upgrades for existing users at discounted prices.

These upgrades include upgrading from a previous year to the current year for the same version, and also from a previous package version to an upgraded package version.

Only PG Music can decide on what the offers will be, but upgrading from a lower Pak to a higher Pak usually comes with some discounted pricing options for a limited period.
Yes, I know. There are a lot op upgrades possible, but Audiophile seems to be an exception. It looks there are only old Audiophile to newer Audiophile and not "Other" upgrade to the new Audiophile. But I hope to be wrong.
Best thing is to wait until 2023 release is offered and see what discounts are available. I think there is usually a discount for upgrading to audiophile from other lower Pak versions.
If this year is a guide, there is indeed a middle ground to crossgrade from non-audiophile versions without paying full price:

https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

AudioTrack's advice above is good; we will all see in December.
Thanks. I will try to be patient.
I wonder what will be my price for Audiophile 2023 when it becomes available? I have audiophile 2016 & 2017, and but only upgraded to plus/ultra the last three years ('20,21,22) and miss the quality of the older Audiophile. To get the new Audiophile will I be an "upgrade" or a "crossgrade"? I want everything in the newest Audiophile, so I hope that it is not too much.

When will 2023 be ready to order?
According to the links above, you can upgrade from any Audiophile to the newest.

2023 orders will be opened in December and will be delivered (physically) until February 2023, as always.
If past indications are any example, yes, this is likely to occur. But do remember, only PG Music can make an accurate announcement on what arrangements will be provided.
© PG Music Forums