PG Music Home
Posted By: MartinB Kudos to AI - 12/19/22 08:15 PM
This is what I asked chat.openai.com:

Give an assesssment of the product band in a box created by the company PGMusic

Answer:

Band-in-a-Box is a music software program developed by PG Music Inc. that allows users to create professional-quality accompaniment tracks for songs. The program includes a wide range of features, including the ability to generate accompaniment tracks in a variety of musical styles, a chord recognition tool, and a built-in notation editor. It is designed for use by musicians, songwriters, and music educators, and is available for both Windows and Mac platforms.

Overall, Band-in-a-Box is highly regarded in the music community as a reliable and easy-to-use tool for creating accompaniment tracks. It is particularly useful for solo musicians who want to add backing tracks to their performances, or for songwriters looking to quickly generate ideas for new songs. The program's wide range of features and versatility make it a popular choice among musicians of all skill levels.
Posted By: Bass Thumper Re: Kudos to AI - 12/19/22 08:53 PM
Martin, the title of this thread might be "Kudos to AI" but I say kudos to you for thinking to ask for this assessment. And the assessment seems quite glowing.

Any idea why an AI site didn't mention whether or not BiaB contains AI?
Or if it doesn't contain AI whether or not it should?
Or if it does contain AI are there areas where that could be expanded?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Kudos to AI - 12/20/22 05:40 AM
Originally Posted By: Bass Thumper
Martin, the title of this thread might be "Kudos to AI" but I say kudos to you for thinking to ask for this assessment. And the assessment seems quite glowing.

Any idea why an AI site didn't mention whether or not BiaB contains AI?
Or if it doesn't contain AI whether or not it should?
Or if it does contain AI are there areas where that could be expanded?

Those are good questions but really can only be answered by PG Music.

My guess is that AI is definitely not involved at this stage.
For the future, who knows?
© PG Music Forums