PG Music Home
Thank you everyone for entering your songs in our Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song Contest - 59 ENTRIES - WOW!!!

We'll be judging all the entries now, and will post an announcement as soon as the winners are chosen - good luck everyone!!!
This one was a lot of fun and a lot of great style combinations to choose from in XTRA Styles Pak #5.

Good luck to all. I heard some awesome music over the past month in many different styles and genres.
Yeah, I've been away from this contest for a few rounds now but definitely think I picked the right sets to return.
Easily PG's best batch yet cool
I did not participate but I think all the participants created some of the best and most interesting songs I've heard created while using Band-in-a-Box.

This was a really good contest!
I've really learned a lot from listening and reading the supplementary information as provided by all the entries in this 2018 contest .

There certainly are very talented musicians here at PG that brought out the best in those Xtra Styles PAK 5 .

The judges in this 2018 contest now have a lot of work to do in deciding the winners .
Great time and great new styles to use. Thanks PG Music!
Thanks for assistance. I have a lot to learn about the forums.

Yes this was fun!!

So much good stuff from everyone.

I got a new album and 7 or 8 songs out of it so I'm good.

What a bunch of talented people here.

smile
I just made it thru all of them.....VERY nice! There are some great ideas out there, where do ya all come up with this stuff?! LOL!

Good Luck everyone!
I agree with everything that has been said. But I do have one question. How in hell are they going to be able to pick winners from these outstanding pieces of music?
Originally Posted By: MarioD
I agree with everything that has been said. But I do have one question. How in hell are they going to be able to pick winners from these outstanding pieces of music?

There's a whole TEAM for that! smile
© PG Music Forums