PG Music Home
Hi,

My name is Darek and I am co-creator of Music App to learn piano. We offer our App on Android google play and in the future in Appstore (for this moment only available on polish market).

We’ve just found Your App and it seems to be great app, which could help us in creating Backing Tracks for Our Exercises, Songs inside our learning App.

We have 4 questions:
1. Can we use backing tracks created in Band-in-a-Box inside our App and then (in the future) offer users to purchase subscription to use all app (commercial use) – Backing Tracks can’t be downloaded by users, but they only can hear them during playing exercises, songs;
2. We are team of musicians and programmers and we would like to use Your software on some Computers (windows) – it is possible to use one purchased package on some devices?
3. We need invoice (the best polish one and pay in polish currency) – can you send links to polish official distributors?
4. Does Band-in-a-Box works as VST in Musescore 4?

Best wishes,
Darek Kendzior
Greetings! Below is information about the Polish Distributor for Band-in-a-Box:

SOUND STATION Sp. z o.o.
Warszawska 164
Latchorzew
05-082
email: biuro@soundstation.pl
Web: +++ SoundStation Sp.zo.o +++

You may be interested in visiting the forum's +++ Polish Forum Section +++.

Up at the top of each forum webpage are telephone numbers and a chat link for sales questions. Generally this forum is user to user so I hesitate to respond to your other questions.
Item #29 on this page explains:
"The arrangements made by Band-in-a-Box® are yours, and your songs may be used freely as long as they don't infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others."
Welcome to the forum.

#1 further, you can not use the provided demo songs; they are copyrighted

#2 you receive three activations with your purchase, so it's technically possible but in my opinion a violation of the terms of the license to have more than one person running that one copy of BIAB at the same time. There may be a different FAQ about this; I'll look. A typical use of the three activations might be to install BIAB on a desktop and laptop, and still have one emergency reconstruction if a hard drive fails. Next year, you start over with three.
© PG Music Forums