PG Music Home

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, UnionPay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, or Wire Transfer.

If you have double checked the card numbers are correct and the funds are available, the most likely reason your card has been declined is that you have an international hold on your account. We are located in Canada and your bank thinks the purchase is a fraudulent charge - so it is being blocked for your protection.

If this is the case, you just need to call the number on the back of your card and ask them to lift the hold. They can lift it automatically and then you can place your order!

Another possibility is that you are trying to use a pre-paid gift card or debit card that doesn't allow international transactions.

Using a gift card is a great ide. Thanks.
Hi Islansoul,

Gift cards often don't work internationally, so probably not the best idea unless you live in Canada. smile

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
I am using a Visa credit card. It won't work. I tried a second Visa card. Doesn't Work.

Called my bank and they do NOT place International blocks on their cards.

I think it's an issue with your shopping cart.

I would suggest calling in the order. That's what I am going to do.
If you can't seem to get a credit cart / debit card working when placing an order on our website, you can also use PayPal!
© PG Music Forums