PG Music Home

If the issue you are experiencing has previously been reported, our amazing development team has likely come up with a fix already!

• Please check you are running the latest build of your software on our Support webpage HERE

• If an update is needed - just download and install the latest build (with the program closed), restart your program, and see if your issue persists.

Require further assistance? There are excellent resources at your disposal!

• How-To Questions: 
    • If you have a “how to” question, there is a full Users Guide in your Help menu to get you started. There are also online manuals found HERE.

Our FORUMS are also a great place to ask simple “how-to’s”. Our members are incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to help out a new user! 

If you’re really stuck, you can always contact us at support@pgmusic.com! We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible (typically within 48 hours, Monday to Friday).

• Downloading and Installation Issues:
      • If you are having trouble downloading or installing your new purchase, please check out the Pre-Sales FAQ "I just placed an order, but I am unable to download the software. What should I do?" article HERE.

You can also contact our sales department directly for assistance.

• If you are getting an error message:
        • Check our FAQ and Knowledge Base Forum for your product to see if there is a quick fix. If the topic isn’t covered, please contact technical support at support@pgmusic.com or by calling 1-866-983-2474 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (Monday - Friday). 

• Bug Reporting:
          • If you think you have found a bug in the software, please email us at support@pgmusic.com with the details so we can take a look! 

I recently bought BIAB Pro for my Windows computer and MegaPAK for my Mac Pro. I'm having problems finding and using Real Tracks on both machines, especially the Mac. I'm wondering what the "What Band in a Box Add-ons Do I have?" information is supposed to mean. The list of "These add-ons are not found" in the RealTracks, RealDrums, and MIDI SuperTracks window is considerably larger than the "found" windows. Is that supposed to be useful information or is it just telling me what I didn't buy?

If it's the 2nd, is there some kind of feature that would check what I should have against what I actually have?
Hi TDay, the What add-ons window reflects what is found vs not found by your program in comparison to everything we have to offer. It is not specific to the kind of PAK you have because you could have the Pro or MegaPAK and have purchased additional add-ons to go with it. We suggest contacting us directly either through live chat or email and we can then look into your account and check if you have everything that you should installed.
© PG Music Forums