PG Music Home
Hello! My guitar teacher uses Mac, I use Windows. He will sometimes provide a track for a song generated in a Mac, but when I open it it will:

Resist being converted into another style

I encounter other types of oddities with those tracks, though I canĀ“t seem to think of any at the moment. Does any one else have that difficulty, and above everything else, a solution?
Thanks, Jim
Hello Jim,

Welcome to Band-in-a-Box and to the forum.

What do you mean when you say
Quote:
a song generated in a Mac, but when I open it it will:

Resist being converted into another style
?

Normally when you change styles in a SGU file the style tries to load different instrument patches into the tracks. Is that what's happening?

Additional information about the song file resists conversion to another style may help us help you.

Also, you likely will get more few and responses by posting this question in the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Windows +++ section. I understand why you picked here since both BiaB for Windows and BiaB for Mac is involved in you question. But, in this case, you're the one with the question and you're computer uses Windows so that likely the better choice. For sure your post will get more views.
Hi Jim, and thanks for the response! I will move officially terminate this thread here and move it to the BIAB windows section, good thought.
© PG Music Forums