PG Music Home
Scenario: I have that chord in my head and I'll know that I've got it when I hear it, but I've got nothing at hand to play around with to find it.

What to do?

My first thought was to use the Big Piano interface, but so far I've only been able to click on individual notes with the mouse, and finding a chord that way, let alone identifying it for the sake of then correctly type it into the sheet, is looking less than ideal or simple. Is there a way to play chords on the Big Piano without an external device that I just don't know about?
Or will I just have to accept that BBox is pretty useless for those without an external instrument, at least in this respect?! smirk
Eddie,

I posted an answer to your question in the BiaB for Mac FAQ section +++ HERE +++ Use the Chord Builder for this.
Saw it, thanks for the input. I decided to place the issue in here too since there's usually a lot more activity in the PC related forums (there's simply more of them around, if nothing else).
I would have used the more ideal allround "How do I..." forum, but despite my many suggestions & requests, that forum has yet to be created smirk
© PG Music Forums