PG Music Home
It seems to happen randomly ... but often I try to use the "Save As" command, and the song looses it's .SGU property, and it becomes a PDF, which does not work ... I sure would appreciate any help in understanding how to avoid this process ... I've had a number of songs I'm working on, and I am unable to save them properly under the "Save As" command from the File menu ..

Thank you very much ...

Donnie ...
The Don,

Your issue reads to me as though the Band-in-a-Box File Save window is loosing it's file properties association setting sometime. That suggests to me there may be some settings corruption.

How often does the issue occur? My suggestion is to perform a Return to Factory Settings command. It is under Options on the Menu Bar.

If you've previously opened Options and saved your preference settings you can return to factory settings and then load your preference file in less than a minute.
I agree with Jim. Try Return to Factory Settings, Most.
Thank you so verymuch for your suggestion ... I will give that a go and see how it works-I will give you an update – thank you again!!

Donnie ...
Thank you!!

Donnie ...
It worked? You’re good now?
Matt:

Thank you again for the response ... I have been out of town ... I am back and hope to see if it works this weekend ... I will let you know ... Thank you again!!

Donnie ...
Check for updates, too. They are coming swiftly. Don't wait for the program to alert you; go to the Support website page.
Donnie,

Like Matt I'm looking forward to reading your issue is fixed.

One more suggestion. Once the issue is resolved and the program preference settings are set up the way you like for the program to run, go to the menu bar > Options and select "Save Preferences As ..." and save the settings as a BBW file. Then you will be able to both return to factory settings and load your preference settings in less than a minute.
Any updates Donnie?
© PG Music Forums