PG Music Home
I found one by accident, Lightly, and wonder if there are others.
Mark,

I found 65 vocal tracks after using the search term, voice, in the RealTracks Picker.

The only way I know to answer you question is the Memo textbox for each RealTracks describes which style uses the RealTrack.

Description: RealTracks Picker sort on Voice
Attached picture Clipboard21 RealTracks Picker Voice Sort.jpg
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Mark,

I found 65 vocal tracks after using the search term, voice, in the RealTracks Picker.

The only way I know to answer you question is the Memo textbox for each RealTracks describes which style uses the RealTrack.

Thanks, Jim.
I really need to learn my way around BIAB...
Mark,

There isn't an easy way to match a RealTrack to all the styles that use it. However, I'm thinking your question was "are there more vocal RealTracks" than "what styles uses each RealTrack", am I correct?
The Style Picker can be filtered by Styles that include a specific RealTracks Set number, under the "Other" tab. There are Vocal RealTracks in Sets 278, 328, 344, and 375.

Attached picture Style_Picker_RealTrack_Set.png
Chantelle,

When using the StylePicker filter how would a user looking for vocal tracks have prior knowledge to filter by sets 278, 328, 344, and 375?
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle

When using the StylePicker filter how would a user looking for vocal tracks have prior knowledge to filter by sets 278, 328, 344, and 375?

In the RealTracks Picker window there is a column for the Set number. In this screenshot we searched for "Vocal" in the RealTracks Picker, then looked at what Set numbers came up.

Then in the Style Picker the user can search for that RealTracks Set number, as seen in the screenshot in my earlier post.

Attached picture rt_vocal_set_num.png
Chantelle,

Thank you for the follow up.

I was confused by your statement "Style Picker can be filtered by Styles that include a specific RealTracks Set number". To me, your statement implied foreknowledge of which RealTrack sets have vocals

I did not understand you were explaining how the Style Picker filter can be used to discover which RealTrack sets have vocals.
© PG Music Forums