PG Music Home
Posted By: 0zoro 4 Bars per line for BIAB - 01/14/22 02:16 PM
Is there a method for having only 4 bars to a line on BIAB? Any help there would be greatly appreciated. I find 5 bars per line not to be helpful for learning changes.

Thanks in advance

0zoro
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: 4 Bars per line for BIAB - 01/18/22 05:38 PM
Are you in the Chords view, or the Notation window? And is this in the 2022 version or a different version year of Band-in-a-Box?
Posted By: 0zoro Re: 4 Bars per line for BIAB - 01/20/22 08:02 AM
Hello Chantelle

Thanks for your inquiry. I am running BIAB 2021. As to the question of chord or notation view, I assume it is called chord view. That is I have the tool bar on the top third of the view and the bottom two thirds are the chords as they run in a song. I know the tool bar can be made smaller allowing for a larger chord view. Does that answer your question and orient you better as to my question?
Posted By: 0zoro Re: 4 Bars per line for BIAB - 01/26/22 01:41 PM
Well, my guess is that either I have posted this in the wrong section or that 4 bars/line is either not possible or deemed extremely impractical.
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: 4 Bars per line for BIAB - 01/27/22 11:01 AM
In general, the Product forums have more user traffic than the FAQ forums: https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm&c=2

At the bottom right hand corner (bellow the scroll bar), there are buttons that can adjust the Chords View.

Attached picture resize_chords.png
© PG Music Forums