PG Music Home
Posted By: furry N/A issues biab 2021 - 05/09/22 11:23 AM
Hi Folks been having an issue with the 2021 biab ultra pack 64bit version for windows. I'm running windows 10. I had a hard drive crash recently so had to re-install biab 2021 to my ext drive ( F drive ) I havn't enough room in my main internal drive. Most styles are saying N/A even though I downloaded every one of them to the specified folder. It's driving me insane
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: N/A issues biab 2021 - 05/09/22 10:31 PM
Furry, Please check your RealTrack folder settings.

Ctrl+E > RealTracks > Custom RealTracks folder

Also, if you unplug the external hard drive and then plug it back in you may find the external hard drive letter changed from "F" to another letter. If so, let us know and we can help you set Windows so the external hard drive always uses the same drive letter.

Last, you may receive more views and responses posting in the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Windows +++ forum section. This section is mainly for PG Music to provide responses to frequently asked questions.

Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Posted By: furry Re: N/A issues biab 2021 - 05/10/22 08:09 AM
Thanks Jim, the drive is internal now. I've re-installed 2020 from the biab drive and will download 2021 Real tracks later.
Most installed ok but some are still missing and I just can't fathom out why. I got an ipad 9th gen recently and am blown away with it so I might save some bucks and get a mac sometime instead of this 11 year old pc I have
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: N/A issues biab 2021 - 05/10/22 10:04 AM
Additionally, after installing any add-ons or updates to Band-in-a-Box, please open the Style Picker and click the Rebuild button. This makes the program search through your folder for what is there.

If you need any further help, please feel free to contact us directly either through live chat or email support@pgmusic.com.
Posted By: furry Re: N/A issues biab 2021 - 05/10/22 10:23 AM
Thanks Chantelle, I did that when I booted up the pc this morning and there's STILL a lot missing even running it from your own usb drive
Posted By: furry Re: N/A issues biab 2021 - 05/14/22 09:08 AM
After much blood, sweat , tears and bad language, I finally got all but 4 of the RT installed again. This is REALLY weird. Tracks 160-164 doesn't want to install
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: N/A issues biab 2021 - 05/14/22 12:03 PM
Graham,

Have you tried downloading the RealTracks installer from your online account? There is an automatic installer that downloads and install missing files in the background or you can choose to manually download and install files.

If you haven't used your online account, you may want to check it out.
Posted By: furry Re: N/A issues biab 2021 - 05/15/22 04:30 PM
hi Jim, yeah, been there, done that got the cigar, and the t shirt which is too small
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: N/A issues biab 2021 - 05/19/22 09:37 PM
Originally Posted By: furry
hi Jim, yeah, been there, done that got the cigar, and the t shirt which is too small

Hello! We're just checking in with you to see if you're still having this issue. If you are, please feel free to reach out again to our tech support team and we can see what else we can do to resolve your issue.
© PG Music Forums