PG Music Home
Posted By: Roger Brown Disappearing RealTrack styles [Resolved] - 10/05/19 12:51 PM
Here's an odd one. I have the '19 Audiophile version and all the Xtra Style packs (1-7). A while back, I created a song file and used a style called _GENTLE.STY. Finished the song up in Logic, actually posted it on here.

Yesterday I went to open the saved file of the song, and when I did I got a message saying the _GENTLE.STY style could not be found. I did the rebuild (three times) and it still doesn't seem to exist anymore. Have searched via the style filter and it's just gone.

Is it possible I may have inadvertently deleted it, and if so, is there a way to get it back? I would add that the song I created was prior to upgrading to the '19 version, I wonder if it had anything to do with that.
Posted By: JayO Re: Disappearing RealTrack styles - 10/05/19 04:27 PM
Hi Roger,
It looks like that style was in XTRA Pak 4.
Do you see any other styles listed from that XTRA Pak ?

Maybe try reloading that Pak if you still have that installer ?

You should probably try posting this in the regular Mac forum instead of the FAQ forum, as there is more traffic over there and you'd probably get help faster.

Hopefully this helps.

- Jay
Posted By: Roger Brown Re: Disappearing RealTrack styles - 10/05/19 06:07 PM
Thanks Jay, very helpful actually.

So I first bought BIAB in the '18 version, about a year & a half ago. At the time, I purchased all the available Xtra style Paks. I did a search, and all I see now (after my '19 upgrade) is the #7 Xtra Style Pak styles showing, and a bunch of "bonuspak" styles, 2-6.

I wonder if when I upgraded, it didn't move the Xtra Style Paks over from the '18 version (I have Audiophile and run it off the provided external HD).
© PG Music Forums