PG Music Home
Posted By: jeffyo Using Melodist for first time. - 01/05/20 01:09 PM
Hi,
I am new to BIAB. I downloaded and installed the MAC version last night. I installed all the files. All seems to work except. When I try and generate a melody from within the melodist I get the following type of message.
"Meldixie.ST2 cannot be found .cannot write melody. ST2 files are melodist files. They must reside in your (home directory). If they aren’t there , reinstall your soloists disks." Yet I know for a fact that 1.5GB of soloist files have loaded onto my hard drive. Could you please help me to be able to call them up in the program.
Thanks
Geoff
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Using Melodist for first time. - 01/05/20 10:01 PM
Hi Geoff,

Welcome to Band-in-a-Box for Mac and to the forum!

Unfortunately this section of the forum is used mostly by PG Music to post answers to sales questions they get asked a bunch. Because most forum members have already made their purchase this section does not receive many views.

I use Band-in-a-Box for Windows so I can not easily answer your question. May I suggest you post your question again in the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Mac +++ forum section.

For the question you asked this is not important but you may want to state which Band-in-a-Box package (Pro, Mega, Ultra or Audiophile) you purchased. It is also helpful to other users wanting to answer your question when they know your computer specifications. To avoid having to provide that information repeatedly many users place that information in their profile signature.
Posted By: jeffyo Re: Using Melodist for first time. - 01/06/20 07:35 AM
Thanks Jim for your advise. I will repost later today.
Geoff
© PG Music Forums