PG Music Home
Posted By: appleizou big troubles with BIAB 2019 MAC MOJAVE - 01/26/20 07:20 AM
Hi, I bought BIAB ultrapak+

I installed everything the right way,

what happened is that the finder began to be real slow, up to the point that it became totally unusable.
thought it had something to do with mojave so upgraded to catalina, it did the same thing
I downgraded to mojave again, it did the same,

so bad that I had to reinstall my computer from scratch as it it was brand new ( my computer is brand new btw, it's a imac 27inches bought in october, 1to ssd, 40 gigs of ram)

I did a partition on an external hard drive cloning my system, installed it on the clone , same happened

SO I don't know what's going on but I'm really not satisfied at the moment especially paying all that money for something that messed up my computer.
hope to get some help.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: big troubles with BIAB 2019 MAC MOJAVE - 02/02/20 12:32 PM
Hello appleizou,

Welcome to Band-in-a-Box and to the forum.

I'm sorry to read you're having trouble getting Band-in-a-Box to work on your new Mac computer. Unfortunately I use a Windows computer so I am unable to help solve your issue.

You have a much better chance of someone knowledgeable about Mac computers and Band-in-a-Box reading your post and helping you by creating a post in the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh +++ forum section.

This forum section is for PG Music to publish frequently asked questions so many users do not visit this forum section very often.
Hello appleizou,

I don't see that you started any other thread - but if you see this, please email the issue in to support@pgmusic.com with your complete computer specs, and what year version of Band-in-a-Box you are trying to use. We will need to look further into this, though definitely feel free to make another post in the Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh forum section so other users can help too!
© PG Music Forums