PG Music Home
Posted By: AndreasSpiegel RealTracks do not install - 02/02/20 07:49 AM
Hi !

After installing all those BIAB discs there are still some RealTracks missing. If I check in the RealTrack Picker the tracks 245-253 are not available. I tried several times the "realtracks206-253.dmg" and the installer runs through without any error, but the tracks are still missing after Rebuild and Fix.

The disc "realtracks102-154.dmg" doesn't work at all. I get an error message:
"Job could not be finished."
"com.apple.installer.pagecontroller-Error -1."

Does anybody have an idea
Thanks !
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: RealTracks do not install - 02/02/20 01:09 PM
Hello AndreasSpiegel,

Welcome to the forum and to Band-in-a-Box. For future use please post your help requests in the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh +++ forum section. That forum section is where other Macintosh forum users discuss Band-in-a-Box issues. This forum section does not receive much traffic. This section was created so PG Music can publish frequently asked questions.

Even though you are installing a dmg file from a CD or DVD disk, the disc could have a defect and the dmg file is corrupt. The answer is to download the dmg file from your online account.

Go to any PG Music webpage outside the forum and select the "Account" drop down on the top page banner. Sign into your account as needed. Select "My Products". Select the RealTracks file, or files, that you need and download.

Description: Accounts drop down
Attached picture Clipboard02.jpg

Description: My Products and RealTracks for Windows files
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Posted By: AndreasSpiegel Re: RealTracks do not install - 02/04/20 04:58 PM
Thanks for your help. What you suggest is what I already did.
I loaded the files several times.

But in-between I tried downloading the .dmg to a different hard disk and that worked ! I cannot tell the reason but this seems to be the solution.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: RealTracks do not install - 02/04/20 05:39 PM
Thanks for updating the thread so other users can know the final resolution and benefit from your experience.

I'm very glad the problem is resolved. That's good news!
© PG Music Forums