PG Music Home
Hi, I just purchased the Ultra Pak and the download seemed to work fine. But when I choose the styles for a particular chord progression and try to play the song (with RealTracks, midi styles are working fine) I get no sound but error messages instead:
"... file not found. This means that you don't have the RealTrack that is required...".

I probably have misunderstood something basic, but even though I have tried to look for similar problems in the forum, I'm clueless. I can listen to the songs in the styles list though.

Best regards, Matsl
First, welcome to Band-in-a-Box and to the forum!

Open the RealTracks Picker and (1) use the Rebuild & Fix button and (2) Check "Show RealTracks That Are NA".

IF a bunch of RealTracks show up NA then you need to check the RealTracks folder setting.

You also need to use the StylePicker to rebuild you styles list as many styles demonstrate specific RealTracks.

The illustrations are from Band-in-a-Box for Windows since I don't have Band-in-a-Box for Mac.

Description: RealTracks Picker window with Rebuild & Fix button and "Show NA RealTracks
Attached picture Clipboard45 RealTracks Picker Rebuild & Show NA.jpg

Description: StylePicker window
Attached picture Clipboard17 StylePicker Window.jpg
© PG Music Forums