PG Music Home
I check my "What add-ons do I have" option now and then and recently saw that I didn't have Extra Styles PAK 12, so I went ahead and bought it and installed it. When I check the add-ons now, BIAB tells me that there's absolutely nothing that I don't have (I have everything in every section, including Realtracks). And yet, when I select some of those PAK 12 styles, BIAB fails to find some of the Realtracks.

Are the style PAKs released ahead of their corresponding Realtrack sets or something like that? It seems odd that I should be sold style PAK sets that require Realtracks that don't even exist yet.

Example, style _OXEYE and _SHASTRA are both missing Realtrack 3096, and _TUNDRA is missing Realtrack 3093.

Maybe reinstall the latest update because for me everything is there.

For the 1st problem see below:

Originally Posted By: Blake - PG Music
For some reason, you do not have the latest version of XtraPaksINFO.txt. You can download this one, and put it in bb\Data

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9291o8yredv3rzc/XtraPaksINFO.txt?dl=1

PG Musique Inc.
Hi dr_t, what size PAK do you have? The Xtra Styles PAKs are only compatible with the UltraPAK or higher because they need RealTracks that are in these PAKs. If you do have the UltraPAK or higher, then re-installing your RealTracks would fix this issue.
Hi Chantelle,

I have UltraPAK+... I'll re-install them all and let you know if that fixes it.

Thanks
Hi Chantelle,

Re-downloading and re-installing the RealTracks 206-328 package has completely resolved this for me.

Many thanks!
Dan
Originally Posted By: dr_t
Hi Chantelle,

Re-downloading and re-installing the RealTracks 206-328 package has completely resolved this for me.

Many thanks!
Dan

Glad to hear you are up and running! If you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us directly on live chat or email support@pgmusic.com. Also, the Band-in-a-Box Mac Product forums get a bit higher traffic if you are looking to connect with other users: https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=39&page=1
© PG Music Forums