PG Music Home
Is that possible?
TIA
Just taking a guess, but are you opening a BiaB song in RB that has only RTs when this issue occurs?
If so check Options-Preferences-Song Generation
Make sure the box for generating Realcharts is unchecked.
This option creates a related MIDI track for any RT that it can.
Otherwise provide more detail on how you are trying it and what you want to happen.

If you just want to open a given RT in RB by itself, simply open a new file, select a track and go to
Generate-Select and generate Realtrack
This lets you generate desired RTs to your hearts content.
If you want to try a bunch of variations try Select Multiriff.

RT = Realtrack
in case of language difference

Thanks, rharv.
Yes I open or import an "all and only" RT song saved from BB
I tried your suggestion , but it didn´t change. Still those midi tracks 1-9 on top of the track window.
BUT I can live with it :-)
Maybe try right-click - Track - Make all BB tracks regular tracks .. at least they become available again for whatever you want. However, all tracks will now behave differntly; they will only generate the highlighted section of any selected track(s). They no longer behave like BiaB and generate all .. you have to tell it to do that now (intentionally).
They start behaving like regular RB SEQ file tracks.

You have to Save As a seq file for this to stick, though (I think).

If you want to go the extra step you can then select all 8 of these tracks, then again right click - Tracks - remove tracks.
This deletes those tracks and moves the remaining tracks up .. freeing up the MIDI tracks you don't want, and making them available again as the last 8 blank tracks in the 48 available.

Image 1 - import BB file
Image 2 - Make Tracks regular tracks
Image 3 Remove Tracks option
Image 4 - all done
Hope that helps

Attached picture RB-OpenBBFile.jpg
Attached picture RB-OpenBBFile_Make TracksRegTracks.jpg
Attached picture RB_RemoveTracks.jpg
Attached picture RB_AfterRemoveTracks.jpg
Thanks Rharv
The only thing is that I have to remove 1 track at a time, all though I highlight all 9 tracks.
But the convert to normal tracks is a very nice feature I didn´t knew.

Are you sure you are using 'Remove tracks' in the way I described?
I've always been able to remove multiple tracks this way as long as I have all the ones I want to remove selected (as shown in my images).
I literally did this last night and took those screen shots.
Even though it says 'upward direction by one row' if I do 8-9 tracks at a time everything moves up that far.

Weird thing is, now that I think about it more, a friend of mine is in the habit of doing them one at a time also, so I wonder if it is a weird system specific thing, or a workflow thing where you and he have accidentally deselected the multiple tracks somehow before committing the change.
© PG Music Forums