PG Music Home
This is something I've requested on and off for years! We need to know what precisely is the purpose and effect/outcome of adjusting these settings.

To clarify, the thing to concentrate on for this subject is this entire interface:

Attached picture Screen shot 2018-11-02 at 12.26.35.png
Hey Icelander,

User Tracks are a pretty advanced feature, so we created this extensive tutorial video that goes over the process.

Icelander, you are correct, we still need to make,one that addresses those specific options.
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Icelander, you are correct, we still need to make,one that addresses those specific options.
Indeed... so I am very pleased to see this one caught your attention cool
+1

The user manual also needs a description of the options on that screenshot.
+1
hello

Is there any update on the original post?

i read the tutorial on user track development but still cant get my head around it.

i could really do with a video with examples/scenarios of these functions in action.

(Icelander original post)
Thanks.
Originally Posted By: paulpaul
hello

Is there any update on the original post?
The short answer is no.
+1
Icelander
on the 2/11/2018.
you received this reply from peter gannon.

Re: How to effectively use the "Usetrack Development" interface [Re: Icelander]
PeterGannon Offline
PG Music Staff

Still not had one, so i suppose this is a way of bumping it up to get some attention. laugh
I believe it was forum user Pipeline that did an excellent detailed explanation of this page several years ago. I thought it was very thorough. No video though. You may want to contact him and see if he will repost it.

The UserTrack development page is a glance and small representation of what PG Music calls Wav Instructions which is the proprietary coding used to select and direct BIAB to what RealTrack audio data to select and play on a Mixer Track. Wav Instructions do much more than the few listed for UserTracks but since UserTracks are meant to be similar in function to RealTracks, including some of these Wav Instruction type data is a necessary component.
© PG Music Forums