PG Music Home
I would like a video that shows me how to create very simple solos with the soloist with only one note per chord or per bar, as this could be a great learning aid.
In addition, the soloist's options should be better explained. There is only one very old video in the support section that doesn't explain most of the options.
You can use your PC's keyboard to record melody/solo with in midi format. The recorded notes will play according to the chord-per-bar. You can then edit, if you want to, from the piano roll the notes, note length, velocity etc.

My keyboard uses the bottom 2 rows of letters A - / for recording with. You can get a feel of which notes/letters to use for your recorded solo. It is easy to make them with this technique.

Trax
I agree. An updated video tutorial would be welcomed.
+1
+1

The soloist can be a powerful, valuable and important tool at a user's disposal. However I don't use it because I don't understand how to use it so an updated video tutorial that details how the feature can be used and how each of the soloist options affect the output would be extremely beneficial to me.

Brill, thank you for making the suggestion.
Hi all,

There is an updated video that covers the Soloist Dialog in detail HERE
© PG Music Forums