PG Music Home
I have so many awesome instruments for Kontakt. But since I cannot use this for more then 7 channels at a time, it would be great to learn how to convert those instruments and real tracks to a format that can be imported to the new VSTsoundfont64, so I can have this awesome quality for all 16 Midichannels, by using VST Soundfornt as my default synt...

AS step by step guide, so to speak... Would be great...
Plus 1 ---

Leo, you may have missed a related sfz files discussion in this thread below because it was a bit off-topic from the thread subject. It discusses some theory of sampling BIAB RealTracks and creating SFZ soundfonts and using two tracks, one the RealTrack that was sampled and the second track, an SFZ midi file sampled from the RealTrack and mixing the two tracks to create a more complex RealTrack render. You can so the same with Kontakt instruments or any other sample.

It's down into the discussion and starts on the second page with a MarioD comment.

TTS-1 Forum Discussion
I found a free 4GB! GM soundfont / Sf2
https://sites.google.com/site/strixsoundfont/dsoundfont
scroll to the ultimate dsoundfont.
4 versions from lite to ultimate
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Plus 1 ---

Leo, you may have missed a related sfz files discussion in this thread below because it was a bit off-topic from the thread subject. It discusses some theory of sampling BIAB RealTracks and creating SFZ soundfonts and using two tracks, one the RealTrack that was sampled and the second track, an SFZ midi file sampled from the RealTrack and mixing the two tracks to create a more complex RealTrack render. You can so the same with Kontakt instruments or any other sample.

It's down into the discussion and starts on the second page with a MarioD comment.

TTS-1 Forum Discussion

Thank's for the input and thumbs up Charlie. Yeah, I did missed out that tread, because I am not so much here anymore...;) But now I went over there and learned as much as possible... Thank's a lot...
Originally Posted By: rodipoet
I found a free 4GB! GM soundfont / Sf2
https://sites.google.com/site/strixsoundfont/dsoundfont
scroll to the ultimate dsoundfont.
4 versions from lite to ultimate
Great find Rodi ! Thank's for sharing.. I went there to download, and it said they will send me the download link when ready, so I just signed up, and will wait for it... Thank's again...
I could download the zipped sf2 at once, scroll down, click Strix Soundfontdialog, you'll get a warning that the the file is to big to test for viruses, but you can download and unzip it and put it in the soundfont folder vst synthfont 64 uses. It's about 4 gb and vstsynthfont 64 can handle it but in biab 32 you will get a warning that the file has faileures (to big to handle)
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=11xdnOAwIaQNpPZ1eKwRBul47Bv1-MBSh&export=download
Thanks for the link Rodi... I started to download it, came to 2 gig, and then bang, my connection failed. Twice...;) Those big downloads is a big problem for me because of my unstable connection. But I will try again...;) Thank's again for providing the link...
© PG Music Forums