PG Music Home
Posted By: paulpaul bb vst with realband *Video Added* - 01/18/19 04:07 AM
any tutorials using bb vst with realband please
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: bb vst with realband - 01/18/19 03:35 PM
BB vst doesn’t work with realband, at least on my system it doesn’t. I can’t imagine why it should RB does what the VSTi does already and more. You can open and even create a style, create Multiriffs in multiple places. You can regenerate small sections, and generate single tracks. RB already has all the plugins tools built in.
Posted By: Tobin - PG Music Inc. Re: bb vst with realband - 04/09/19 02:34 PM
Hi paulpaul,

RobH was correct in that everything you can do in the plugin can ALSO be done right in RealBand already, however, it IS possible to use the plugin within RealBand, and here's a video showing you how:

Posted By: RandyBonnette Re: bb vst with realband - 08/09/19 08:03 AM
Agree. And I also tried Band-in-a-Box regeneration and RealBand multiriff and the latter is better. It is rather selective. It may take time to get to know all the RealBand features, but it's worth it for sure.
P.S.: Glad to join the community.
Posted By: RandyBonnette Re: bb vst with realband - 08/09/19 08:10 AM
Originally Posted By: RobH

BB vst doesn’t work with realband, at least on my system it doesn’t. I can’t imagine why it should RB does what the VSTi does already and more. You can open and regenerate sections, even create a style, write my paper for me or create Multiriffs in multiple places. You can regenerate small sections, and generate single tracks. RB already has all the plugins tools built in.

Once I managed to spend the whole day with RB to generate Biab parts, but the result was awesome. Here's the detailed discussion in case someone wants to try that too: https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=378682
© PG Music Forums